FF7 Prelude Remix FF7 Prelude Remix

Love, love, love it. That riff sounds like it'd be kind of difficult to get the hang of. 5's all around!

Giants Kingdom Giants Kingdom

Shit is definitely cash, man. I'm getting a distinct Devin Townsend vibe from this, hardcore. 5 here for sure.

DanJohansen responds:

Glad it is enjoyed dude, rock on and thanks for stopping by!

The Faceless Man - I am no one The Faceless Man - I am no one

Yeah I dig this, it's almost like lounge metal or something, haha. I have a thing for raw drums too, good shit. Like the piano/synth as well. 5 from me!

Meatboot responds:

Thanks man!

C&C Act On Instinct Cover C&C Act On Instinct Cover

Whats funny is I recognized the song before I realized what C&C meant, I have fond memories as a kid playing that damn game and as soon as the tune kicked it the memories came flooding back, sick as hell, man, five for sure.

rainheart666787 responds:

Cheers buddy! Glad you liked it, I only wished I could of pulled a middle aged lady in to do some voice over work for the loops lol. 'We are g-going to have to act....if we want to live in a different world'

Super Mario Land - Overworld Super Mario Land - Overworld

Agree, this is dopetastic man. 5 all the way.

Q riffs Q riffs

Burzum kicks ass, man. 5 stars

Crushed under the weight of the ocean Crushed under the weight of the ocean

This is badass man, not gonna lie. I like it a LOT. That main riff is badass in and of itself, it's kind of its own thing, I can't really compare it to anything else. Same with the galloping riff. Sick as tits.

MattHarkins responds:

Cheers mate. i appreciate you having a listen!

Dark Descent Dark Descent

This is sick, its like someone took a snippit out of a Dimmu Borgir song and looped it over and over. The choirs are awesome, what kind do you use? 5 from me, buster.

LloydeSorrow responds:

Thank you very much! I've never heard of Dimmu Borgir before. I'm going to have to go and check out some of their music now! I just used the stock choir that comes with Studio One. ;)

Thank you again for the review and the 5 Stars! :)

Mayor Pilot Mayor Pilot

This is sick man, I don't know why the rating is so low, it's catchy as hell. It starts off kind of Beck/Coldplay ish and now its Space Rock ish towards the middle. I really like it, man.

MrNightVarga responds:

Thanks mate =). Glad you liked it. It has a few slip ups that I was too lazy to correct, maybe that's why.
Big Beck fan btw.

Jäger Jäger

This is pretty dope man, I like it alot. The mix is clean too, always a plus. 5 from me!

Deadly-dare responds:

you mean 4 1/2 :) :) :) :)